NORMAN J CLEMENT RPH., DDS, NORMAN L. CLEMENT PHARM-TECH, MALACHI F. MACKANDAL PHARMD, BELINDA BROWN-PARKER, IN THE SPIRIT OF JOSEPH SOLVO ESQ., INC.T. SPIRIT OF REV. IN THE SPIRIT OF WALTER R. CLEMENT BS., MS, MBA. HARVEY JENKINS MD, PH.D., C.T. VIVIAN, JELANI ZIMBABWE CLEMENT, BS., MBA., IN THE SPIRIT OF THE HON. PATRICE LUMUMBA, IN THE SPIRIT OF ERLIN CLEMENT SR., WALTER F. WRENN III., MD., JULIE KILLINGWORTH, LESLY POMPY MD., CHRISTOPHER RUSSO, MD., NANCY SEEFELDT, WILLIE GUINYARD BS., JOSEPH WEBSTER MD., MBA, BEVERLY C. PRINCE MD., FACS., NEIL ARNAND, MD., RICHARD KAUL, MD., LEROY BAYLOR, JAY K. JOSHI MD., MBA, ADRIENNE EDMUNDSON, ESTER HYATT PH.D., WALTER L. SMITH BS., IN THE SPIRIT OF BRAHM FISHER ESQ., MICHELE ALEXANDER MD., CUDJOE WILDING BS, MARTIN NJOKU, BS., RPH., IN THE SPIRIT OF DEBRA LYNN SHEPHERD, BERES E. MUSCHETT, STRATEGIC ADVISORS
WHY ARE YOU STOPPING ME? I’M A DOCTOR!!!
Why are you stopping me? I was out taking pictures of the sunset; I’m a neuro-physician at NYU and just got here from Hawaii; I’m a doctor. I have done nothing wrong.
But as far as the (street) Suite policing authorities are concerned, Terence Sasaki, just like Tyree Nichols, is a drug street dealer, casualties of American injustice. Their cases are one in the same victims of the “Nixon War on Drugs.”
LISTEN TO DR. TERENCE SASAKI, MD, THURSDAY, MARCH 16, 2023, 11 AM TO 1 PM WAOK 1380 “ON POINT”WITH JUANDOLYN STOKES LIVE STREAMING
DR. TERENCE SASAKI, MD, 10 YEARS IN FEDERAL PRISON FOR A CRIME HE NEVER COMMITTED IN A PLACE HE HAD NEVER BEEN
The case of Terence Sasaki, M.D., shows the corruption and systemic racism in the U.S. criminal justice system. In this multi-part series, you will discover just how far the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and U.S. Federal Courts will go to convict someone who they know to be innocent and keep him convicted. But before we discuss his case, we will set the stage by introducing the characters who participated in Dr. Terry Sasaki’s wrongful conviction.
During her presidential candidacy, Dr. Sasaki reported New York University’s fraud against the Manhattan VA to NY Senator Hillary Clinton. NYU was forcing resident physicians to sign in doctors who were not there so that they could get about $10 Million per year (see sample faked attendance sheets written by one person, including Dr. Sasaki’s misspelled name).
POLITICS OF MEDICINE AND SANITIZING THE COURT OF INJUSTICE
Unfortunately, Dr. Sasaki was unaware that New York University (NYU) was one of Hillary Clinton’s most fervent supporters. Moreover, both the Clintons strongly influence the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).
When the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) makes an announcement, they do it at New York University (NYU) Law School. (1)(2)
(1) https://www.law.nyu.edu/news/Deputy-AG-Sally-Yates-policy-address; https://www.law.nyu.edu/news/lisa-monaco-department-justice-doj-corporate-criminal-enforcement; https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/assistant-attorney-general-brian-benczkowski-delivers-remarks-nyu-school-law-program; https://www.law.nyu.edu/news/assistant-attorney-general-makan-delrahim-antitrust-policy-compliance).
2. Attorney General Loretta Lynch meets privately with former President Clinton (e.g., https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch/index.html).
After his report to Sen. Hillary Clinton but during his lawsuit against NYU (United States ex rel. Terence Sasaki, M.D. v. New York University, SDNY 05-CV-6163), Dr. Sasaki was indicted in Cleveland, Ohio, a state and city he had never been in with a Chief Judge Solomon Oliver, Jr. who is an NYU graduate and Clinton appointee.
Judge Solomon Oliver rose through the ranks during a time of widespread racism by repeatedly throwing his fellow black people under the bus for his white superiors. An analysis of Judge Oliver’s cases as a former prosecutor for the Cleveland U.S. Attorney’s Office and a judge in the Northern District of Ohio shows repeated complicity and even assistance in racist policies by the U.S. Federal Courts and U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).
” hand washing hands, US Attorney Steven Dettelbach recommended Chief Judge Solomon Oliver Jr. as the “ideal judge” which is agreed on by all the white politicians and attorneys in the prosecutor’s office. ” https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2015/05/judge_solomon_oliver_who_will.html
Both prosecutors in Dr. Terence Sasaki’s case, who are white, also have a history of misconduct and racism, as evident in their extensive prosecution histories. Assistant U.S. Attorney Rebecca Chattin Lutzko, or “Becky” as Judge Oliver and Dr. Sasaki’s defense lawyer Jerome “Jay” Milano called her, has a long history of misconduct without being disciplined. Judge Oliver’s role appearance and presentation were solely to sanitize the injustice. (3),(4),(5),(6),(7),(8)
3. For example, in United States v. Taylor, 471 Fed App’x 499,k 522 (6th Cir. 2012), the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals ‘agreed [d] with the district court’s conclusion that the lengths to which the Government went to protect [DEA] Agent Lucas…[was] troubling”, including ex-parte “persuad[ing a] Judge…to delete his opinion language questioning Agent Lucas’s DEA reports”. Agent Lucas was so obviously a liar that even some in the United States Attorney’s Office (USAO) “would not use [DEA] Special Agent Lucas as a witness”. The 11th Circuit assumed DEA Agent Lee Lucas had made “deliberate or reckless misrepresentation[s]” Id@519
4. Instead of revealing any of this Brady/Giglio material in United States v. Carl Henderson, [Northern District of Ohio (NDOH #07-CR-68-JG 2/7/07), U.S. District LEXIS 27696, WL 1115195], AUSA Rebecca Lutzko called DEA Special Agent Lee Lucas as her star witness [Henderson ECF:92 PG ID: 3499] actually boasting for DEA Agent Lucas as the one “in charge,  the one making the call here” [Henderson ECF:94 PG ID:3475-76, 3479].
5. Moreover, prosecutor Rebecca C. Lutzko and the Northern District of Ohio U.S. Attorney’s Office in Dr. Terence Sasaki’s case, as in Henderson and many other cases, failed to reveal DEA Agent Lucas’ involvement or this Brady/Giglio material. In fact, AUSAs from the Northern District of OH have repeatedly gone to judges behind defenses’ backs to pressure judges to change their opinions in many cases [Henderson Tr. ECF:386 PG ID:2074].
6. Identified in Dr. Terry Sasaki’s case as the “Agent in Charge” on DEA-6 documents by the case agent Eric Zakrzewski [U.S. v. Hazelwood ECF:1165-3 PG ID:20774, 20776, 20778], DEA Agent Lee Lucas signed subpoenas served by DEA Special Agent Tyler Parkison during the alleged conduct period (8/11/06; two on 8/14/06). Agent Lucas supervised the DEA agents who handled Dr. Sasaki’s case and testified against him.
7. As Federal prosecutor Becky Lutzko’s star witness, DEA Agent Lee Lucas’ propensity for misrepresentation is summarized in Henderson ECF:405 filed 10/13/09; United States v. Novaton, 271 F.3d 698 (11th Cir. 2001); United States v. Gaviria-Pena, #02-CR-449-JRA. Notably, the U.S. Federal Court staff deliberately deleted the names and docket filings from PACER.
8. When you see the perjury by DEA Investigator Eric Zakrzewski and white DEA Special Agent Tyler Parkison in Dr. Sasaki’s case, you will realize that DEA Supervising Agent in Charge Lee Lucas taught them his unethical techniques very well. These three white men and three white prosecutors, Dettelbach, Feran, & Lutzko, were only a few of the non-Asian prosecution team, court, and jury against Dr. Sasaki.
THE TARGETING AND HARVESTING OF HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS OF COLOR
As an example of hand washing hands, US Attorney Steven Dettelbach recommended Chief Judge Solomon Oliver Jr. as the “ideal judge” which is agreed on by all the white politicians and attorneys in the prosecutor’s office.
In fact, even though Judge Oliver found DEA Investigator Zakrzweski not credible in another case against white people, he allowed DEA employee Eric Zakrzweski to testify against Asian Dr. Terence Sasaki (United States v. Panak, 2007 U.S. District LEXIS 85556 (NDOH)).
These white DEA employees have all repeatedly gone after minorities throughout their careers (e.g., DEA Agent Parkison is infamous in the DEA for going out of his way to convict medical professionals of color such as Syed Jawed Akhtar-Zaidi, M.D., Dr. Sanyani Edwards, Pharmacists Babubhai and Dinesh Patel, Ashwani Sharma, Dr. Iskander, Dr. Martinez, etc.).
“Assistant United States Attorneys Edward F. Feran and Rebecca C. Lutzko, both white, have teamed up against other medical professionals of color such as Akron Doctor Adolph Harper, a black man. “Vinesh Darji, an Asian pharmacist, Dora Fernandez, a Latina doctor, and Narendra Kumar Agrawal, an Asian Ohio doctor. ”
Perhaps to overcompensate for what he sees as Anti-Semitism, now ATF Director Steven Dettelbach feels the need to balance the scales by showing favoritism to Jews. Whether it is Asians favoring Asians at the expense of blacks, blacks favoring blacks at the expense of Asians, latinos favoring latinos at the expense of whites, it is wrong. Dettelbach made Dr. Terry Sasaki take the blame for something Jewish people did.
EXAMINING JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT: WHEN FIGURES LIE AND LIARS FIGURE: THEY GET A PASS
Only under pressure did the U.S. Department of Justice indict DEA Special Agent Lee Lucas, but they did not convict him because they did not even have any DEA employees testify against him (https://november.org/stayinfo/breaking08/LeeLucas.html;https://stopthedrugwar.org/speakeasy/2008/jan/23/its_really_easy_put_innocent_peo).
Suspiciously, just as Epstein died in prison under mysterious circumstances, so did Jerrell Bray, 40, the primary accuser of DEA Agent Lee Lucas. Not surprisingly, Chief Judge Solomon Oliver, Jr. handled Bray’s case as well but never revealed Agent Lucas’s involvement in Dr. Terry Sasaki’s case. (9)(10)(11)(13)
10. AUSA Becky Lutzko’s co-prosecutor, Assistant U.S. Attorney Edward F. Feran, had previously gotten away with making a “comment [that] was improper” which “pushed the boundaries of” flagrancy, and it “strain[ed] credulity to imagine that such a statement was accidentally placed before the jury”. United States v. Fullerton, 187 F.3d 486, 577 (6th Cir. 1999). AUSA Ed Feran, a white man, also prosecuted a black cop, Kevin Lumpkin, for something that was not even a crime for him with the help of Mr. Lumpkin’s incompetent defense attorney Jerome “Jay” Milano, a white man, of Milano Law (https://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/2018/01/former_north_randall_cop_has_o.html).
Unfortunately, Lawyer Jay Milano also threw Dr. Sasaki, an Asian, under the bus, for AUSA Feran. Assistant United States Attorneys Edward F. Feran and Rebecca C. Lutzko, both white, have teamed up against other medical professionals of color such as Akron Doctor Adolph Harper, a black man. They acted under the guidance of U.S. Attorney Steven Dettelbach, who is Jewish and white. They repeatedly showed favoritism to Jews, such as making sure that Jewish whites like Dr. Edward Cheslow received lighter sentences (1 month) or even not prosecuted or penalized at all (eg, even though, in this case, Jewish white physician assistants (PAs) Burt and Marilyn K. Mendel made over a one million dollars, masterminded the entire criminal conspiracy, and were actually the ones who issued the forged narcotic prescriptions in Dr. Sasaki’s case). (https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/differencemakers/2016_difference_makers/steven-m-dettelbach/article_676d354c-9c61-11e6-a2c5-639ebe28bd90.html).
11. As yet another example of favoritism and special treatment for white Jews, the Sackler family, who made Billions on the suffering of others, paid back a minority of the money and were never charged (https://forward.com/fast-forward/385375/the-jewish-family-making-billions-from-the-opioid-crisis/). With the help of the media, the Sacklers engaged in “reputation laundering” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sackler_family).
There is clearly a different standard of justice for non-white U.S. Citizens. In exchange for his loyalty to white Jewish interests (i.e., Pro-Semetism https://jweekly.com/2022/05/26/steven-dettelbach-nominee-for-atf-chief-highlights-his-judaism-at-senate-hearing/), Steven Dettelbach has been appointed Director of the ATF (Bureau of Alchohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives). This is despite racists tweets about blacks (https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-new-atf-nominee-scorched-people-discover-racist-tweet-black-athlete/); claims of rigged elections when he lost (https://dailycaller.com/2022/04/13/atf-steve-dettelbach-claimed-ohio-rigged-elections/); and inappropriate defense of sex scandals by white people (https://nypost.com/2022/05/24/atf-nominee-steve-dettelbachs-congress-sex-scandal-work-raises-ethics-questions/). Unfortunately and sadly this is further information on why some Jewish belief that they are better than others, being pro-Semites (https://firmisrael.org/learn/why-are-the-jews-gods-chosen-people/). Unfortunately, Dr. Terence Sasaki is Asian, not Jewish, white, or black.
12. These three white prosecutors (Dettelbach, Lutzko, & Feran) have a history of hidden and repeated misconduct and racism, which the U.S. Department of Justice refuses to deny (https://theintercept.com/2019/10/10/justice-department-federal-prosecutors-accountability/). The above only shows a small sample of their misconduct and an idea of what type of government attorneys prosecuted Dr. Terence Sasaki. For example, U.S. Attorney Steven Dettelbach left the U.S. Attorney’s Office (USAO) for private practice to avoid facing misconduct investigations. For example, under his supervision, other AUSAs committed misconduct such as destruction of exculpatory evidence, all of which have been concealed in U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) reports (eg, Mark Bennett https://www.freetonyviola.com/blog/former-federal-prosecutor-mark-bennett-s-two-decades-of-misconduct-sexual-assault-and-lies-detailed-in-inspector-general-report;https://www.freetonyviola.com/blog/steven-dettelbach-subpoenaed-to-testify-in-case-about-destruction-of-exculpatory-evidence-in-criminal-cases).
THE BIG FISH: ASCENDING TO A PATH OF HIGHER LEGAL-DOM THRU THE ART OF BETRAYAL AND COLOR
Most federal judges are former prosecutors (i.e., employees of the U.S. Attorney’s Office or USAO) who also conducted misconduct which is contained in these sanitized DOJ reports (e.g., Judge Oliver and Sixth Circuit judges). In fact, federal judges are usually selected because the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) holds dirt on them (i.e., a file on the extensive misconduct they committed as former U.S. government attorneys), which is the real reason Director Dettelbach was chosen to lead the ATF.
On 1/18/18, Chief Judge Patricia A. Gaughan ruled that defense lawyer Jay Milano, who teaches at Ohio State University (OSU) and Case Western Law Schools, provided ineffective assistance of counsel (IAC) in violation of the Sixth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Judge Gaughan said that attorney Milano’s “failure to investigate the facts underlying an essential element of the crime with which [Officer Kevin Lumpkin] was charged – facts that would have shown that [Mr. Lumpkin] was actually innocent of the crime”. Lumpkin v. United States, Northern District of Ohio (NDOH #15-CR-317).
Unfortunately, because of Mr. Jay Milano’s strong online ratings (e.g., Avvo and Martindale Hubbell), Terence Sasaki, M.D., was not aware of defense attorney Jerome Milano’s long history of incompetence and unethical behavior (eg, William Donohue’s complaint to the Ohio Supreme Court Office of Disciplinary Counsel).
“Unfortunately, Lawyer Jay Milano also threw Dr. Sasaki, an Asian, under the bus, for AUSA Feran. Assistant United States Attorneys Edward F. Feran and Rebecca C. Lutzko, both white, have teamed up against other medical professionals of color such as Akron Doctor Adolph Harper, a black man. ”
Only too late did he learn that these online ratings are actually given to Jay Milano by prosecutors and judges and that Mr. Milano helps to convict his own clients and not by actual clients of Mr. Milano’s. Dr. Sasaki’s defense counsel Jerome Milano started going by “Jay” to make it more difficult for potential clients to find his prior sanctions by the Ohio Supreme Court Disciplinary Counsel. (13),(14),(15)
14. For example, in United States v. Viola, Northern District of Ohio (NDOH #08-CR-506), lawyer Jay Milano concealed conflicts of interest as well as attempted extortion of his client, Tony Viola, and Mr. Viola’s family for money. (https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2011/04/convicted_broker_blames_his_at.html; https://www.freetonyviola.com/blog/incompetent-defense-counsel-you-decide-by-tony-viola). Tony Viola actually represented himself at a later trial and was able to acquit himself of similar charges that attorney Jay Milano allowed Mr. Viola to be convicted for in the earlier case (freetonyviola.com). AUSA Lutzko also defends Mr. Viola’s wrongful conviction at the appellate level to ensure that Jay Milano would be protected (Anthony Viola v. United States, Sixth Circuit #23-3050).
115. Furthermore, in Durr v. Mitchell, 487 F.3d 423, 440-45, n.2 (6th Cir. 2007), defense lawyer Jay Milano failed to object to prosecutorial misconduct (PM) just as he deliberately refused to do in Dr. Terry Sasaki’s case. Mr. Milano, a white man, has a repeated pattern of deliberately allowing and even helping prosecutors convict his own paying clients despite their innocence (eg, black Officer Kevin Lumpkin).
SUCCESSFUL LEGAL CAREERS ARE MADE QUICKER THRU VICTIMS OF COLOR
The above conspirators in Dr. Terry Sasaki’s wrongful conviction have been rewarded with very successful careers. In fact, not only was Assistant United States Attorney Rebecca C. Lutzko promoted to lead the Appellate division at the Northern District of Ohio U.S. Attorney’s Office (USAO), but now she is the front runner to be the next head of the entire office. AUSA Lutzko has shown that she will not let innocence stand in the way of her conviction rate. She has also gained political power, such as Hinckley township trustee, after the unexpected and opportune withdrawal of her only opponent, Melissa Augustine.
Remember that the players above participating in Dr. Sasaki’s wrongful conviction are “respected” leaders in their religious communities. However, we can neither confirm nor deny that Judge Oliver’s hero, idol, and role model is Justice Clarence Thomas.
Please remember when reading the above that we have not yet started describing the injustice in Terence Sasaki, M.D.’s case. This was but an introduction to our multi-part series on Dr. Terry Sasaki’s case, which will be eye-opening even for those with extensive experience in wrongful convictions.
FOR NOW, YOU ARE WITHIN
THE WAR ON DRUGS IS A HOAX