“Black Lives Coalition Proposes Sweeping Legislative Change, Including Abolishing ICE And DEA“
July 11, 2020
RESPONSE BY NORMAN J CLEMENT RPH., DDS
ARTICLE AUTHORED BY KAREN ROBINSON-JACOBS/FORBES STAFF
Derek Holt, questioned article written/ authored by Karen Robinson-Jacobs, in Forbes Magazine (1)
July 7, 2020.
Derek Holt: How does abolishing ICE relate to Black Lives Matter?
Here is how it relates, Derek Holt:
1. Along with engaging in social activism, Black Lives Matter is a think tank of like-minded people authoring position papers and promoting the development of meaningful legislation and like-minded political candidates to municipal governments, state legislators, and to the United States House and Senate.
2. The Judicial arm of Black Lives Matter understands justice means judges who are competent knowledge and qualified on environmental, social sciences. Not political hacks absorbed in the belief of the narrow-mindedness of textualism.
3. We believe in a living, breathing, Constitution which encompasses respect for all lives, cultures, and peoples. And we do mean all, including you Derek Holt. We do not support the confederate political belief on supremacy through oppression.
4. We further believe the struggle of Black Women and Women of Color is one that is universal. And forms the foundation of our movement and will no longer be a silent struggle from these days forward as long as Our Sun Shall Shine.
5. DEREK HOLT read youarewiththenorms.com on Homeland Security’s Methodology At The Border…..https://youarewithinthenorms.com/2019/12/05/u-s-homeland-security-dental-program-straight-out-of-nazi-madness-and-adolf-hitler-adolf-eichman-joseph-mengele-jewish-and-african-nam-hare-chi/
For Now, You Are
Within The Norms
- Black Lives Coalition Proposes Sweeping Legislative Change, Including Abolishing ICE And DEA https://www.forbes.com/sites/karenrobinsonjacobs/2020/07/07/black-lives-coalition-proposes-sweeping-legislative-change-including-abolishing-ice-and-dea/
Black Lives Coalition Proposes Sweeping Legislative Change, Including Abolishing ICE And DEA
- The Play of Winnie Madikizela-Mandela: